GI Chemical Earthing Rods and Electrodes
GI CHEMICAL EARTHING RODS AND ELECTRODES
GI chemical earthing electrodes technically are the best choice for almost all types of earthing. The commonly used names in the market are GI Earthing Rod, GI Earthing Electrode, GI Chemical Earthing Rod, GI Pipe Earthing Electrode. Arete Powertech can do invoicing with all nomenclature.
Read below more for Advantages, Applications & Product Details.
GI Chemical earthing is maintenance free , superior & trustworthy as compare to conventional earthing.
- Maintenance Free: No need to dispense water at unvarying interlude excepting in grimy & filthy soil.
- Dependability: Preserve unchanging and dependable earth resistance.
Supplementary Apparent Zone: The conductive compound creates a conductive zone, which delivers the augmented superficial area for uttermost current dissipation
- Hot dip galvanized for corrosion protection.
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance.
- Maintenance free Earthing Electrode.
- Easy and Fast installation at site
- Most suitable for electrode condition with ohm value <= 3.0
- Moisture proof backfill chemical bags are provide for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water for periodic maintenance
- Low space require at time of installation
Efficient grounding systems reduce the risk of electrical sparks and fire risk. Arete Earthing Electrode improves reliability for many applications including.
- Lightning Protection systems
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation
For Neutral Earth Systems
- Petrochemical,CNGand Nuclear Facilities.
- Data Centres, ATM, Banks, Telecom and Broadcasters.
- Process control and automation.
- Factories, Government , Military and defence
Minimum Order Quantity : 10 Piece
Type of Earthing : Sealed maintenance free chemical filled earthing electrode.
G.I. Pipe : JIndal
Class of Pipe : Medium
Chemical used in the pipe : CCM Approximate Weight-7Kg
GBFC(Ground enrichment material) : Minimum 45 kg
Brand : Arete Powertech
Applications Earthing : Transformer Neutral Earthing, Lightning Arrestor – Earthing, Equipment Body
Diameter : 30 mm to 80 mm
Length of Rod : 1 meter to 6 meter
Material : Galvanized Iron (GI),
Size of Conductor : (30 x 6)mm and (40 x 6)mm
GI CHEMICAL EARTHING ROD AND ELECTRODES SOLUTIONS
Arete Powertech is manufacturing and providing the following solutions
- GI Earthing Rod Manufacturer.
- GI Chemical Earthing Rod Trader.
- GI Earthing Electrode Solutions Provider.
- GI Pipe Earthing Electrode System Provider.
- GI Earthing Electrode Installation Service Provider.
- GI Chemical Earthing Electrode Turnkey Project Service Provider.
Arete Powertech is pioneer company in Electrical Safety and energy efficient solutions. The company introduced it’s first Earthing Safety Solutions in 2008